Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Holiday Heap Vendor Spotlight: Tiny Paper Portraits

Learn a little bit more about Holiday Heap Vendor Tiny Paper Portraits:
 
What is your favorite holiday tradition?
My favorite holiday tradition is going home, climbing up into the attic, and passing old suitcases filled with ornaments down like a fire brigade to the rest of my family. 
      
What do you enjoy most about the holidays in your hometown?
When I'm lucky I get to go to my hometown of Franklin, TN for the holidays. My favorite thing is seeing old friends who also went off to different cities. Catching up with people the way social media can't let you.
 
What is your favorite holiday cookie?
My mom's chocolate chip cookies. The first several batches never make it past the cooling racks.
 

No comments: