Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday Heap Vendor Spotlight: Open Eyes Press

Learn a little bit about Holiday Heap vendor Open Eyes Press:

What is your favorite holiday tradition? 
Definitely decorating the house. I love putting up the Christmas tree, and displaying cards I get from family and friends on the mantle. It definitely makes me feel closer to all the people I don't see very often during the year.
What do you have new for Holiday Heap?
I have screen printed pillows this year! I've been wanting to do these for awhile, and finally got them printed in time for the holidays.  They're made from linen and organic cotton/hemp fabrics, so they're really soft and durable. All the prints are my original designs, so you won't find them anywhere else.

What do enjoy most about the holidays in Baltimore?
The general excitement in the air, and shopping for gifts for friends and family (at indie craft venues like Holiday Heap, of course!). openeyespress.etsy.com

No comments: