Thursday, December 1, 2011

Meet Holiday Heap Vendor, Fisticuffs Leather

List your shop name and give a brief description of your work and process:
Fisticuffs Leather.
Hand build wrist cuffs and watchbands made from reclaimed and recycled leather and found objects.

Where do you find inspiration?
I find inspiration in everyday items such as bags and belts. I can see a design within every little thing I pick up.

What is your favorite holiday tradition?
My favorite holiday tradition is decorating the house with all the lights.

What is your favorite thing about Baltimore during the holiday season?
My Baltimore holiday favorite is Holiday Heap, of course!

Do you have anything new that shoppers can look forward to?
My cuffs are constantly changing. I have some new wrap cuffs and what I'm calling the "scrap cuff" due to all the little extra pieces of leather I'm left with during the process of making loads of cuffs.

Other than Holiday Heap, where can we find you for purchases (online or stores).
My website lists all the stores where you can find cuffs to buy, as well as future shows we'll be attending.


No comments: