Thursday, June 23, 2011

Meet Pile of Craft Vendor, greenstarstudio

Please describe your work in 140 characters.
greenstarstudio is a collection of decorative & functional art pieces & plush for kids of all ages. Whenever possible, I utilize repurposed, local and/ or organic materials & never throw ANYTHING away!

What's at the bottom of your "pile of craft?"
These days, its usually my 7 month old, Emerson. He's my studio assistant and CEO (Cute Executive Officer).

If I were to miss Pile of Craft (which would never happen!), where would I find more of your work?
You can find my work in shops & galleries all over the country, but closer to home: at Trohv in Hampden;  aMuse Toys in Owings Mills & The Women's Industrial Exchange on Charles Street, just to name a few. You can also find me at Artscape in a few weeks. And anytime, online, at http://www.greenstarstudio.etsy.com

June 25th is National Catfish Day AND National Strawberry Parfait Day! What would your National Food Holiday be?
Oh, I probably shouldn't be answering these questions on an empty stomach... can I just pick an herb? Basil. National Basil Day.

No comments: