Thursday, June 23, 2011

Meet Pile of Craft Vendor, Miss Millie Ceramics

Please describe your work in 140 characters.
Miss Millie is a porcelain line of functional wares, sculptural ornaments and jewelry handmade by me, Melissa Crotty, in my studio in South Philly. My colors are bright and my images are whimsical and silly although sometimes I'm called "creepy."

What's at the bottom of your "pile of craft?"
Bugs and flowers are at the bottom of my pile of craft!

If I were to miss Pile of Craft (which would never happen!), where would I find more of your work?
You can always find my wares and follow my whereabouts at missmillie.net
If you are visiting Philly you can find my work at Art Star and The Clay Studio.

June 25th is National Catfish Day AND National Strawberry Parfait Day! What would your National Food Holiday be?
National Pizza Day!

No comments: