Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Meet Pile of Craft Vendor, Cutesy but not Cutesy

Please describe your work in 140 characters.
I make hand-stitched, one-of-a-kind plush monsters, the gentlest of gentlebeasts that just need a hug. (and other monster-related products!)

What's at the bottom of your "pile of craft?"
My pile of craft is endless, like an active felt volcano with molten fluff eternally brewing beneath the floor's surface.

If I were to miss Pile of Craft (which would never happen!), where would I find more of your work?
You can keep up to date on my whereabouts around the country on my website at www.cutesybutnotcutesy.com and also check out some of my products there OR follow me on twitter @dkoss2 and periodically check for new Cutesy mascot sitings and videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/cutesybutnotcutesy.

June 25th is National Catfish Day AND National Strawberry Parfait Day! What would your National Food Holiday be?
National Soft-serve with Rainbow Sprinkles Day sounds awesome right now but it's steep competition with National Guacamole Day.

No comments: