Saturday, June 25, 2011

Meet Pile of Craft Vendor, Bee's Knees Studio

Please describe your work in 140 characters.
Bee’s Knees Studio is a one-woman three ring circus of non-stop cuteness.  I make paintings and prints of a decidedly silly nature, and have recently been branching out into three dimensional craftiness as well.

What's at the bottom of your "pile of craft?"

Quite frankly, I’m scared to look.  I have a sneaking suspicion that it would be semi-sentient craft felt life forms and one ominous googly eye.
 
If I were to miss Pile of Craft (which would never happen!), where would I find more of your work?
Online at http://ericavess.com or if you happen to be in Richmond VA (hey, stranger things have happened) I have a small selection of work at Crossroads Art Gallery (Staples Mill & Broad St) and at Artworks on Hull St.

June 25th is National Catfish Day AND National Strawberry Parfait Day! What would your National Food Holiday be?
A tie between National Ensalada Caprese Day and National Spicy Cheetos Day, because I like to walk the line between classy and trashy!

1 comment:

PinkPug,INK. said...

So upset I just found out about this today! :( When's the next one??