Friday, November 26, 2010

Meet Holiday Heap's Elisa Shere Jewelry!

Elisa Shere Jewelry is all about rustic sterling silver jewelry made from recycled materials. The jewelry is carefully handcrafted from scratch using recycled, non-mined sterling silver that was processed in an earth friendly refinery. How cool is it that she has also eliminated most chemicals from the studio?!

First things first. Congratulations to our new Holiday Heap Mom!


In three words or less, please tell us about yourself. 
Super woman.

If your work had a theme song, what would it be?
I've given this some thought and I think my work would have more of a soundtrack than just one song. My work varies based on my love of color/feminine themes and my love of organic/geometic themes. So, I would say my soundtrack would be "The Royal Tenenbaums". Lots of interludes, energetic sounds, more introspective songs. It makes sense.

It's a typical Wednesday night. Where are you?
Right now, either snuggling my new baby or trying to get a few minutes up in my studio making beautiful jewelry for Holiday Heap.

If you could create a craft, other than your craft, what craft would you craft?
I wish I could sew or knit. I've always been terrible at these, but would love to learn.

Grilled or deep fried?
If I had to choose just one, I would say deep fried.

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

I had been wondering how Elisa was able to be back up and running with her new baby and NOW I know! She's Super Woman :-)